Saturday 27 December 2014

Xmas 2014 // Nivea girl





Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day! 

Hope you guys had a wonderful xmas this year. I know I had a great one. Instead of cooping at home this year, I had attended 2 gatherings from J's side. Warm and cozy, with adorable kids running around and a spread of food on the table. 

.
.
.

Decided to take part in Nivea's campaign for the look out of #theniveagirl since I got this handy pack of the cleansing wipes for myself recently. I am really amazed at how easy it could remove my make up and yet doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. What's more, it's light! Easy for me to bring out everywhere anywhere. Highly recommended by me! #niveasg




Soon, New Year is coming in a few days time. Have you guys come up with your new resolutions? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment