Tuesday 13 January 2015

Count my blessings

What will be will be. Whoever that is no longer part of my life has since left. No more crying over spilled milk. The end.

Now in this transitional phase of 2015 (it's still considered 2014 under lunar calendar), I often find myself reflecting and appreciating the changes in my life. Not to forget, to thank those that stood by me all these while. 

Start of 2014 was a downhill for me. Felt like I was on an emotional roller-coaster ride and it was definitely a toll on my mental health. Thank goodness it's all over. Mid 2014 was a mixture of uncertainty and anticipation. Being an eager explorer of the multiple dimensions of my new life and seeking a slight bit of serenity, I was astonished and yet confounded.





Count one's blessing; I had all these people (and many more such as Marcus, Vincent etc) to catch my fall and witnessed how I got up on my both feet, with endless encouragement and support. I'm not a good speaker or writer and I may not convey my thoughts accurately with the right vocabulary but I believe I could still say this right:

I'm deeply grateful for every single one of you in my life. All those endless love and concern, continuous encouragement and support that you guys had given me. Thank you all.

Special thanks to my family. My dad's words have become the strongest motivation for me to move on and it will always be etched in my head. I will never forget those words that always wet my eyes. And my mum, watching her cry hit me hard as I know I have caused my loved ones to worry about me and I got to stop being such an unfilial daughter. Last but not least, my brothers who showed concern by giving me pats and have occasional small talks with me. I hope I'm not too late to say I have finally understand the love my family has for me 

And just like a rainbow after the rain, there's always a good thing after the pain. 

For that, Mr. J appeared :)



No comments:

Post a Comment