Tuesday 10 December 2013

Recuperate / Simplicity Affair

After 4-5 days of recuperating, I'm back again. This semester takes a toll on me, like seriously.
It's one of the crucial semesters of my NUS life because it's gonna decide if I'm going to graduate next year or to pursue honours year. To be honest, I'm torn between the 2 options. Just going to leave everything to fate and go along with whatever that I get.

But right now, it's HOLIDAYS. Time to play and immerse ourselves in the festive seasons! I've tons of things keeping me relatively busy this year end and I'm pretty excited to start executing them soon :)

For today, this post will be short and sweet with an introduction of another blogshop:



& this is one of the apparels in this current collection that I'm in love with. It gives me the xmas mood. Do you feel the same way too? What's more, it's a pull over that can keep one warm during this period with all the crazy downpours.



Simplicity Affair has many pretty apparels that you will be in love with. Like really. When I was told that I will be sponsored an apparel of my choice, I had a tough time choosing! Too many choices and I had to go through the photos to decide on one. So I strongly believe you will not regret shopping with Simplicity Affair. You will definitely find something that suits you! Do watch out their space (links given below) and be updated with their apparels!





No comments:

Post a Comment