Monday 6 May 2013

2 more days ~

Taking a short break now and so I thought I should update this space here.

For some reason, I don't have the motivation to study for my finals at all.
I'm now half way through my finals and I have 2 more papers to go.
One tomorrow and another one on Tuesday.
AND I'LL BE FREE!

I have SO many things coming up for just this week and I can't wait for my exams to end right away!
Shopping, Mothers' Day dinner etc.

Having said that, exams period always make me realize how sweet and accommodating my bf could be. Esp now when he has ORD-ed, he has plenty of time to send me to school, have lunch with me and fetch me home whenever his schedule allows him. And when I'm upset / feel demoralized over difficult papers (like ytd), he would be there to bring me out for desserts. 

Well, now he is like this, so carefree, but wait till August, when he enters school, he would feel the pain that I've went through for the past 2 years and we will be suffering tgt :/ Despite that, I simply can't wait to go school with him hehe.


I think I haven't post this photo before but this was what I found on igsg when my friend tagged me. If you don't recognize, that's me for VauntCloset's Spring Bloom series that I blogged about last week and this photo received 1218 likes (the last count that I saw). But somehow igsg removed it for don't know what reason. Hmm. In any case, I was quite shocked to see my photo went up on some other platform and got more 1000 likes hehe :D



Alright, I think I shall end off here and go back to my notes for my 5pm paper tmr. Wish me luck people!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment