Saturday 2 February 2013

Unwell / Irwin + Ian's 21st / VauntCloset

I've been feeling sick since last Sunday :/ Down with a combination of fever, flu and sore throat! I hardly fall sick and when I do, it hit me hard with all sorts of combination and it would last for at least weeks before I fully recover. For now, no more fever and flu is almost gone but sore throat is still there and it's affecting my vocal bad :( I think I sounded "macho" during my discussion groups in school :/ 

Skipped my lecture on Thursday and stayed at home recuperating and catching up with webcasts. I can't believe I'm still in holiday mood when it's already the end of Week 3 in school. Oh gosh, someone pressurize me please. I don't sense the urgency to study yet but but but, mid-terms is coming about 4 weeks time! ARGH.

Alright, I shall talk about happier stuffs now and leave the others to fate (hais)...

Firstly, the continuation of January babies. I swear I didn't know that I have so many friends that are January babies until this year... I have attended 6 parties/celebrations so far and have blogged about 4 of them. So now, it's the 5th and the 6th, and they have similarities! Both of them are my girlfriends' boyfriends. HAHA.

The 5th one: Irwin



His party held at Costa Sands Pasir Ris, with the theme of black. My friends and I, being girls, we took a lot of photos and the boyfriends had to name us "maids" -.- Annoying guys, haha.










The 6th one: Ian





He held it at Goodwood Park Hotel and surprisingly, the room isn't very small. That night was rather crazy as everyone there drank except for a few. I'm not the exception and I drank quite a few shots plus beer. I did something stupid that night too. Threw my hairclip down from 6th storey and I didn't bring spare hair accessories, so basically I looked crazy that night. I knew why I threw it down but what puzzled me was how come my hairclip was not on my hair! Hmm...

And I was quite upset that I lost that hairclip :/ It had been with me for almost 5 years and I used it quite often. It's not very pretty but simple enough for me to love it and now, stupid owner had to throw it away. Well, what's gone is gone :(

More photos of that night...







I have no idea what was he doing! Haha.

.....
....
...
..
.

Next up, VauntCloset!

Loving how these photos captured the CNY atmosphere. Look at those cute couplets and the lanterns as the background. Just can't wait for CNY to come soon ~




I couldn't stop staring at this photo when I first saw it! :D Amazed at how Clarice could take such nice photos when she is not a professional. Hehe, thanks Clarice for the nice nice photo ^^


I bagged this dress home - Elena Laced Dress in Pink. I have the intention to wear a cheongsum-like dress for CNY this year and now, I've found it! Furthermore, I could still wear it out and not restrict to CNY season only. Hehe happy girl now.



 ♥ Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment