Wednesday 16 January 2013

Eventful January

Hello, haven't been updating here for weeks. My bad. Had been busy with meet ups, bidding of modules for school etc.

A brand new year, yeah!
2012 wasn't smooth-sailing for me. Went through ups and downs. I really hope that 2013 would be a better year but I know it would also be a year where I will be broke T.T It's my batch's turn to be 21 this year! Which means I will attend many birthday parties and buy a lot of presents... But hey, on a lighter note, we will have many pretty pictures :) I just can't wait for my birthday party in September. Already started preparing my party, like looking out for a suitable venue etc. Excited max!
(If you have any suggestions for my 21st, feel free to email me or comment here)

So the first 21st celebration that I had this year was for a person that I have 13 years of friendship with :) He is... Kuan Yong! Was never close to this boy until Secondary 3 but surprisingly, he remembered a lot of things about me since primary school. Like where I stay, how naughty I was etc.


We went Rakuzen at Millenia Walk for dinner and I would recommend you readers to this restaurant! My clique has about 12 people, excluding our plus ones. So being a big clique, we had the privilege to a small room that can fit all of us in. The room was cozy, not too big, and it placed us at a position where strangers would not keep staring at us for being noisy. HAHA, my clique has at least twice the number of guys as compared to girls, close to three times the size if I include the plus-ones. And boys being boys, they are generally noisier regardless of the age.

I tried their Chicken Teriyaki Zen with Sashimi and personally love their teriyaki sauce and sashimi! It was so yummy that my boyfriend ordered another plate of sashimi.

Few more photos of this boy!




Look at the size of my clique, including the 3 plus-ones. This is one of the rarest time where everybody was present! Bcos almost all guys are involved with army now, so hard to meet sometimes.



.....
....
...
..
.

The next 21st bday boy is also from the same clique. Someone I've known since Secondary 1 and in those 4 years, he would sit directly infront of me. Pure coincidental, because our form teachers planned the seating arrangement and not us. Lol, but because of that, we became buddies :D This boy changed from a playful, childish boy to a mature gentleman. Whoever that ends up with him would be proud to have him as a boyfriend hahaha! And this gentleman is Matthew...


Birthday boy treated us to dinner at Bella Pizza. They have yummy pastas :D I had their Linguini Ai Frutti Di Mare and the amount of seafood is WOAH. Flooded the entire plate.


We got Matt, a Lego fan, 2 Lego block cakes (yellow and pink) and there's only a place selling this cake according to what my friends researched. It's SweetSpot Patisserie at MBS. A yummy dessert that isn't super rich in taste and it melts in your mouth. Makes you crave for more! It was a wise choice as a birthday cake for the birthday boy for both its design and taste! :)


More photos of the birthday boy...




And the pretty ladies in my clique <3 Btw, I'm wearing VauntCloset's Saraphina Dress in Cobalt Blue :) Loving the material of the dress and it's easy to match with just a simple necklace.



.....
....
...
..
.

The last 21st celebration up till 13 jan, was for this girl, Clarice. A lovable girl that I met during JC. We were in the same cca, Modern Dance, back then. We only started becoming closer in JC2 after we cleared all our misunderstandings about each other. Haha, thinking about it now, it was really stupid for me to get involved when I was one of the innocent blur girls in the whatever conflicts that existed. Well, all I can say, politics are everywhere, anywhere. Thus far, after 3 years, we are still hanging out, with other dance mates in our batch and also our plus-ones in late night suppers/movies.


She had a party at NSRCC. It wasn't easy to find for first-timers like my boyfriend & I. A pretty well-kept place but it's a little inconvenient without a car (luckily my bf drove that day) and the place is relatively small. I thought it would be a little bigger. Hmm still finding a suitable place for my 21st. Headache. Haha.

She had a floral/pastel theme for the ladies and anything-that-is-comfortable for the gentlemen.

She had a pretty birthday cake right! So chio...

I love this photo a lot, although I was holding onto a plate of food and my beloved boy had jellies in his mouth. He looked so cute here. Hehehe. He was having fever that day but he still made it for the party. Hope he is feeling better now!

More photos of the birthday girl

Girlfriends

Our plus-ones and her


...
..
.

Okay this marks the end of the 21st celebration so far. Still have 2 more to go in the month of January. One coming up this Friday and can't wait! :)

Just a little bit more about this week so far. School has started this week. Supposedly had a lecture from 8-10am on Monday, which means I have to wake up at 5am for it, but I was too tired and decided to skip it. And that was my very first lecture in the semester. Bad girl ah. It's just too early. I had difficulties sleeping early and couldn't sleep before 3am. Body clock screwed up like mad. Thank god, it's getting better after a few days of "torture". I won't let myself nap in the afternoon, so that I could sleep early at night.

Alright, I shall end the post here and hopefully, will try to blog as much as I can, for this month. This whole month would be full of activities. Might be having another photoshoot with VauntCloset this Saturday. Kinda excited for it now :D

♥ Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment