Friday 21 November 2014

Food adventures

Everything with Fries
Love their french fries!




The Daily Scoop Ice Cream Cafe
I can never get sick of ice cream no matter what. And with this Mao Shan Wang flavor, I can't wait to go back and get one more scoop of this yummy stuff.




Starbucks
Immersing ourselves with the xmas mood in town with two of the Starbucks Xmas drinks.



Itacho Sushi



Dessert Bowl
Finally got to try these desserts after reading the reviews online. The durian mousse is really damn good! Worth the try!







Taking a short break from mugging for my finals which is going to start from tomorrow onwards :(

Can't believe how time flies man. In the blink of an eye, this semester is coming to an end. Don't know if it's due to the final year syndrome or what, I kind of started appreciating my NUS life and have mixed feelings whenever I think of graduation. Also, I truly enjoyed what I had in this semester, except for my Mondays' schedule (Monday became my most hated day of the week because I had 6 hours of Economics classes back to back from 9-3pm). Or probably because of that one major change in my life that reduces my worries and unhappiness to almost nothing, and that I have learnt to be grateful of those that existed in, or newly became part of, my life whom boost the happiness level in me. I just can't wait to go on to my final semester because I know it would be the least stressful semester in my entire 4 years in NUS and I will be enjoying the last bit of my undergraduate life.

But for now, I can't wait for 2 dec to come!
Can't wait to eat more good food, settle few personal matters and hopefully exercise soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment