Friday 3 January 2014

Bye 2013, Hello 2014

Brand new year, brand new start.

2013 wasn't an easy year for me. First half of the year was relatively bad with friendship issues but I'm glad to have went through it because it made me realized who are true towards me and who are the hypocrites. 

Second half of the year was bit more exciting for me with my first ever planned bday party for my 21st. Woohoo :) Then first semester to get back to school with my beloved boy, laughing at how frantic he could get with his results and performance in school. Well, you can't blame this girl here who had just passed her 5th semester and going on to her 6th. Haha "old bird" alrdy, oh dear! Then the recent Bali trip which I will blogged about it soon :)

Really thankful of my family, wonderful (truthful) friends and my beloved boy. Thank you all for accompanying me in my journey thus far and for always being there supporting me. And to my beloved boy, thank you for the strength and determination in our relationship. Love ya.

So gone with the bad times and welcome the good moments.

I hope 2014 would be good. For me. For you. For everyone.

No special resolutions but I just hope 2014 will be smooth-sailing for me. No major hiccups, small ones are alright but not huge problems. Then I wish for my loved ones to stay happy and healthy all day long! :) Same for all the readers out there. BE HAPPY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment