Friday 19 July 2013

PLEASE HELP!

Hello people,
I need some help from you all!!!

Currently, I'm participating Fashion Martini x Attica Fashion Show Runway Model Hunt, which is organized by Fashion Martini, one of the online fashion stores in the market. And I'm proud to say that I'm one of the 5 shortlisted candidates :)

Two lucky girls will be able to have a chance to strut down the runway on the 27 July for the fashion show, alongside with Francesca and Fashion Martini's in-house models.

I hope to be one of the 2 lucky girls and so, I would need some help from you readers!

All you need to do is:

1) Like Fashion Martini's FB page.
2) Like my photo found on Fashion Martini's FB page (as shown below)

Contest will end at 21 July, 2359!



I do hope you all could help me out! It will not take you more than 1 min to be a kind-hearted soul :)
Oh, rmb to ask your friends to help me out too okay?
Tyvm! 

In the meanwhile, I'm preparing my new post... So till then, help me out in this contest yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment