Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fashion Show

Hello people!

I've won the "Fashion Martini x Attica Fashion Show Runway Model Hunt" on Facebook and I would like to thank each and every one of you that helped me win this contest! Your help is truly appreciated :)

So as the title of the contest said it all, I would be strutting down the runway of Attica, on 27 July. Together with well-known Francesca Tan, as well as, other Fashion Martini's in-house models, Belle (the other winner) and I will be walking the runway, wearing pretty clothes from Fashion Martini. 

Also, to share the joy, there would be free entry for supporters of the runway at an allocated timeslot! And it applies to both guys and girls!

Guys: 10.30-11.30pm
Girls: 10.30-12am

All you need is to say you are here to support the fashion show and ta-da, free entry :D
Fashion show starts at 12-12.30am but subjected to changes!

So for those who have never been to Attica and would like to support us, do drop by Attica and watch the fabulous runway show and pretty girls hehe ^^ There will also be a photo booth provided, so to those that are coming, do take lots of photos! And feel free to approach me for phototaking too (if you guys want lol)

For more juicy details of the event on the actual day, do follow me at @ryloveee on Instagram for first-hand news :)

Hope to see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment