Tuesday 28 May 2013

Book Promotion Shoot / Fast and Furious 6

I'm so excited for this coming June!
It's gonna be busy, yet exciting and fun for me!
And also trying out something new, which I would only do so 5-7 years down the road.

Want to know more? You guys just have to constantly check up this space for these details!
Of course, instagram would always have the first-hand news :p

Last Saturday, I took up a book promotion shoot.
And the book is called Spellbound in Chiangmai by a Singaporean writer, Mr Chan Joon Yee.
The book seems quite interesting as I read a few random pages while shooting.




Do support this local writer and you can find more information about his books at...
Website: http://www.dewdropbooks.biz
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DewdropPublications





Have you guys watched Fast and Furious 6?
Go watch it if you have not done so!
I didn't watch the first 5 series and I was totally amazed at those car tricks shown in this movie.
But one thing I regretted after watching this movie was that my boyfriend got possessed and started driving recklessly for the entire day as though he was part of Fast and Furious 6 *face palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment