Friday 15 March 2013

Superwoman?

I've been testing my body limits, exhausting my energy with those nights of insufficient sleep, and now, finally, my body system has reached its maximum tolerance level. What's left, is a tired and weak shell that only craves for sleep everywhere she goes :( Only then, I know I'm not a superwoman.

As you all know, last week was my mid-term week. Every night, I only had less than 6 hours of sleep. Sometimes 4 hours. You guys may thought that since now tests are over so I could sleep in and regain what was lost. But no. I wish it would be this way too :( But life is a torture, with the never-ending assignments. Like what I've said, my nightmare is not over and therefore it's still haunting me every now and then. Project, presentation and essay... Plus I've to catch up with the various lectures and all.

As a result, my body failed on me, last night. Down with a fever, headache and sore throat. Poor me!

I'm going to sleep real soon, to get more rest but not before, I share these two videos that captured my attention for quite a while. You guys may have seen them before but well, I just find them real nice that I kept replaying them again and again. So hope you will enjoy them as much as I do :)


1) A cover of Maroon 5's One More Night by youtube singers, Alex Goot and friends


2) Beyonce Super Bowl 2013 performance, which featured the members of Destiny's Child.
Beyonce's stamina is damn good. She can sing and dance non-stop.
How many artists are able to do both at the same time now? Esp, with songs that are not that easy to sing in the first place.


Enjoy ~

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment