Friday 25 July 2014

Quick update

Finally have some time to update this lonely space. I've been busy with several things ever since I ended my finals in last semester and oh boy, the next semester is coming alreadyyy :( How I wish I didn't choose to take on the honours year and just graduate.. If only.. :(

So these are the activities that got me so busy from 12 May all the way till now:
Great Eastern Entrepreneurial Internship 2014
Colgate Optic White Dazzling Star Search 2014
Malaysia Trips to Johor Bahru, Malacca and Kuala Lumpur
Perth Trip (going soon, wheeee)

They came almost one after another, so much so that I don't have much alone time with myself. But it's ok since I enjoyed being busy like this ^^ I will talk about each activity in more detailed when I have more time ok! 

For now, just going to do one update in this post and that is...


I've won the title of second runner-up for the Colgate Optic White Dazzling Star Search 2014 
*waves pom pom*

Thank you to those that have voted for me during the voting period. Your help is greatly appreciated :D Special thanks to my beloved girlfriends, Destylez and Ad.El for the constant support 

THANK YOU ALL XOXO
:)

Shall leave all my thoughts to the post(s) dedicated to Colgate Optic White ok!




No comments:

Post a Comment