Thursday 13 March 2014

Lookbook collaboration with DeStylez













Today's feature:

Young brand. Big Dream.
We are more than an online shopping avenue; we aim to play an important role in the hearts of every girl by providing the latest fashion tips, and an eye on the current street trends for you to find the style of yours.



I was equally excited and worried when Zhu Ming approached me for a collaboration with her online store, DeStylez. Excited because I've always wanted to try on new styles to find out what fits me and what's not, so this collaboration is a good opportunity for me. Worried because I don't have any geek-chic experiences, hence I'm afraid the lookbook photos will not be up to expectations. Despite my worries, I take on this challenge and hope to improve myself through this collaboration.

Almost everything you see in the photos above belong to DeStylez except for the black midi skirt and platform heels. These items will be up in their coming collections, so do watch out on DeStylez space for more details on them. 

I really like the retro look that Zhu Ming had styled on me and the place that she had explored was totally perfect for this retro shoot! The playground gave the old school feel and the random rusty white gate that we came across from one of those landed properties was an excellent background!

The fusion of retro and modern has definitely intrigued me in many ways and I'm excited to try out this style in my daily life soon. Hope it does the same to you girls too.



No comments:

Post a Comment